A Mutual Fund Is A Type Of Professionally-Managed Collective Investment Scheme That Pools The Savings Of A Number Of Investors Who Share A Common Financial Goal. The Money Thus Collected Is Then Invested In Capital Market Instruments Such As Shares, Debentures And Other Securities.
Our customer-centric products and services are designed to give you a relaxed and rewarding investing experience! Paperless, quick processes that enable you to invest instantly using your Aadhaar card. Dedicated advisors who help you to reviews and recommends that help you take wise investment decisions.
When it comes to investing, we understand that choosing the right one scheme from 1000’s of available schemes can be a difficult task. At Dhn WealthCare, we have simplified this by providing various combinations and permutations based on age, risk or time horizon that would fit most types of investors.
BLOG & IDEAS
ABOUT FIRM :
- Dhn WealthCare is an integrated financial services firm offering a wide range of services to clientele that includes SME Corporates, High Networth Individuals and Retail Investors.
- Firm has interests in Broking & Advisory business of Equities, IPOs, Derivatives products of equities, commodities & currencies. Firm is also offering various wealth management products like Mutual Funds & PMS (Portfolio Management Service).
- Dhn WealthCare is registered as authorized firm in all leading National Exchanges like NSE, BSE, MCX & NCDEX of Edelweiss Broking Ltd.
ABOUT PROMOTER :
- Dhn WealthCare is a proprietor firm of DITESH NARANG (Born on November 21st, 1985) who is a commerce graduate. He has more than 9 years of work experience which includes 5 years of experience in stock broking industry. He has worked in leading stock broking companies like Angel Broking Ltd. & SMC Global Securities Ltd.
- Ditesh is a full time trader cum investor. He has deep knowledge of Technical Analysis & Derivative Analysis.
- Ditesh is holding various certificates of NCFM (NSE’s Certification in Financial Market) and NISM (National Institution of Securities Markets) an Education Initiative of SEBI.